UniversalFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official forums of UniversalFX

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an interesting metal look in your favorite programs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiddenmirageads

hiddenmirageads

an interesting metal look in your favorite programs Empty
PostSubject: an interesting metal look in your favorite programs   an interesting metal look in your favorite programs EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:26 pm

an interesting metal look in your favorite programs L_5ebdd093c7e5454e953115aee0261e75

it took me forty five minutes to look through the plugin normality. save a 3d render in blender. go into photoshop and save the normal map. figure out that i need to add the diffuse layer underneath and put it to overlay and then add light so i think its an accomplishment.

Last edited by hiddenmirageads on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispellings)
Back to top Go down
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: an interesting metal look in your favorite programs   an interesting metal look in your favorite programs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:52 pm

it looks... good
but 1 question what the hell is it lol
Back to top Go down
hiddenmirageads

hiddenmirageads

PostSubject: lol   an interesting metal look in your favorite programs EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:36 am

it is nothing... just some random modifiers in blender on a shape and then some lighting with normality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an interesting metal look in your favorite programs   an interesting metal look in your favorite programs Empty

Back to top Go down

an interesting metal look in your favorite programs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UniversalFX :: Editing Forums :: Images-
Jump to: