UniversalFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official forums of UniversalFX

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!

Go down 
+3
Mason
The Keewee
God
7 posters
AuthorMessage
God
Admin
God

Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 pm

For now post everything you know about Moern Warfare 2

Here is the full list of weapons:

Assault Rifles
FAMAS - Bushmaster ACR - M16 - AK-47 - Steyr AUG A2 - Imbel MD3 - FN 2000 - G36C - M4 - MK. 14 EBR - G3 - TAR-21 - FN SCAR - FN FAL

Sniper Rifles
SVD Dragunov - Walther WA2000

Sub-Machine Guns
FN P90 - UMP .45 - TDI Kriss - H&K MP5

Shotguns
Franchi SPAS-12 - W1200 - Armsel Striker 12 Guage - Remington 870MCS - Winchester 1887 - AA-12

Light/Heavy Machine Guns
RPD - MK46 - AUG HBAR-T - MG4 - M240

Pistols
USP .45 - Glock 18/22 - M1911 .45 - Desert Eagle or Baby Eagle

Melee
Combat Knife - Ice Picks

Explosives/Grenades
C4 - Frag Grenade - Stun Grenade - Smoke Grenade - Semtex

Gun Attatchments
Red Dot Sight - Heartbeat Sensor - ACOG - Silencer - EOTech Sight - Thermal Scope - Master Key

Grenade Launchers
GP-25 Grenade Launcher - M203 Grenade Launcher - AT4 Rocket Launcher (Heat Seaking/Lock-On)

Armor
Riot Shield
Back to top Go down
The Keewee

The Keewee

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Riot shield?

Sounds pretty intense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Yup i wonder how much the dang shield would work against 200 LMG bullets. lol
Back to top Go down
The Keewee

The Keewee

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:18 pm

God wrote:
Yup i wonder how much the dang shield would work against 200 LMG bullets. lol

Haha yeah.

Maybe we can use as an offensive weapon too though. Would be pretty cool pushing someone off a building with it. Then the death from falling icon would have a name infront of it for once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 pm

lol i bet they'll make it to where you can use your pistol on the side of it
Back to top Go down
The Keewee

The Keewee

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 pm

God wrote:
lol i bet they'll make it to where you can use your pistol on the side of it

That'd be cool. Maybe SMG's too but that might be a bit overpowered.

Do you think there will be snowmobiles in multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:29 pm

I heard there will be vehichles like ACGs and more around like atvs, so maybe im not sure.
Back to top Go down
The Keewee

The Keewee

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:41 pm

God wrote:
I heard there will be vehichles like ACGs and more around like atvs, so maybe im not sure.

Hmm. Hopefully the vehicles won't turn out like WaW's tanks and be overpowered monsters.
Back to top Go down
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:43 pm

if it is imma throw it out the window, thats what i did with WaW well i thought the game sucked in all aspects, but w/e,
Back to top Go down
The Keewee

The Keewee

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:48 pm

ya WaW isn't as bad as it used to be but the price on it dropped so fast. There's a copy at my GameStop for $25ish.

it's more fun when you play to rank up and not to record.
Back to top Go down
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 pm

i guess i play it for zombies only, i got all the new map packs just for that
Back to top Go down
The Keewee

The Keewee

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:02 am

God wrote:
i guess i play it for zombies only, i got all the new map packs just for that

Zombies is fun too, especially Der Riese. They should've made it so that expert 3 unlocks a camo like the upgraded guns on MP3. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:21 am

Haha nice thread here God, I really hope this game isn't a letdown, but Infinity Ward always does their best and this is going to KICK ASS!!!

Keewee, wtf is with you and your guinea pigs?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/universalfx
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:14 am

Rofl at the guinea pigs....
but yeah i hope it doesn't suck, the only thing im concerned about are the guns they look plastic to me.

Here are some Perks some are confirmed and some i would just like in the dang game Very Happy

Please at least look at em cause it took like 30 minutes writing this down....

FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS NOT NOOBISH, PLEASE GET RID OF MARTYDOM. PLEASE. I mean for gods sakes, at least with noobstand you have to use SOME SORT of skill to shoot people. Martyrdom is just a terrible perk that was invented by the devil. Every time a noob gets a martyrdom kill, god kills a kitten. You don’t hate kittens do you IW devs? For the sake of the kittens, make it stop!

Bring Back the Friends Feature

Treyarch, bless their little hearts, tried their best with WaW, the friends feature is one of the few good things they managed to get done. Bring the friends option back but I’d like to have an option to be alerted when a friend comes online or enters a server.

Better Stats

Can’t we get some sort of stats tracking that would give you your global rank? Almost like an online AWSTATS only for Call of Duty. I’d love to know what my global rank is…I wonder if I’m in the top 5,000? Top 10,000? I think Battlefield has this but I’m not sure because I only play COD.

More Weapon Attachments / More Combos

The ability to use a combo like ACOG + Silencer. This could possibly cause balance issues for the devs, I don’t know, but it would be cool. Also just more attachments in general to choose from.

Reduce Recoil

This perk would make the AK47 completely SICK. I suspect the devs would run into some balance issues with this perk. But still a nice idea.

Monkey: ability to climb trees

Awesome idea IMO. Would be great for sniping too. I played on a few custom maps where you could climb trees and it was really fun. I’d love to see this. A more interactive environment would be awesome.

Destructible Environment

I think this is a great idea. It’s kind of silly when you call an airstrike on a little tiny shack and the shack protects you from like 3 x 500LB bombs. If they don’t make walls destructible with things like nades and launchers, at least make them destructible when an airstrike is called ya know? Unless there are no airstrikes in COD6 in which case disregard this entire post.

Pick Up Grenades and Flashes

Makes good sense, you can pick up guns and ammo, why not flashes and nades?

Increase Running Speed Perk (not stamina)

A perk for being able to run faster. Would be nice for people who like to knife and use shotty.

Something after 7 kills

Personally I’d like to see one more thing, perhaps a nice little something at like 15 kills. It kind of sucks to get to 15+ in a row and have nothing to look forward to. Even something at 20 would be cool.

Play Dead LOL!

Previously discussed, self explanatory.

Control the heli + able to be killed while in the heli

“After you get a 7 kill streak and call your chopper you will be the one actually responsible for kills. You are the machine gunner. Your helicopter cannot be shot down but you can be shot off of the mounted machine gun. Once you are shot your helicopter flys away.” Idea pulled from this post on the forum.

Character Customization

There should be a little more customization to the characters than just weapons, everyone is different. I mean for each side (green and red) there should be certain outfits you can choose from. Or instead of doing that, have options for Clans to make their own uniform from head to toe. Example- You join a clan you gain options to have custom fittings for your character, and you unlock more as more of the people in the clan ranks get higher and higher, you get more options. And the Clan leader chooses the colors and symbol for the clan. Maybe you unlock more things as you reach a prestige.

Remove eavesdrop

Nobody uses it, it’s probably the most non-used and worthless perk there is. At least on PC, dunno about consoles. Just seems like a wasted slot where something better could be.

Laser Beam Sights

They have the beams in single player of COD4, dunno why they didn’t add it to MP too.

360 / PC / PS3 Compatible
Would BE AMAZING

I know, I know. Everyone is going to start screaming that it’s impossible, it’s not impossible and I’m sick of hearing that. There should be some sort of OPTION, so I can play with my friends across all platforms. I understand the mouse gives me an advantage, I understand my graphics card gives me an advantage. Like I said before, if we can send men to the moon I’m pretty sure we can give the players the ability to play with their buddies across platforms. If IW makes this happen I will buy all the devs hookers form the bunny ranch and have them shipped to the IW headquarters. Make it happen! I want to shoot my friends in the face and then teabag them! ;D

Better Sniper Zoom

A perk that allows the sniper rifle to zoom in 2X or maybe even 3X like in Counter Strike Source.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:13 pm

wow, you are really trying to make sure this game is amazing, pretty much all of those are good ideas, except the console compatibility, PC players would rape console players and xbox would rape PS3, it wouldnt be too fun IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/universalfx
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:51 pm

yea your right, but i hope this game is amazing cause i dont want another disappointment like cod5
Back to top Go down
hiddenmirageads

hiddenmirageads

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:53 am

Guys to see some of the weapons in action watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PMRFkx07g

it is gameplay of the gametype flag runner uncut HD!
Back to top Go down
Mshaw

Mshaw

PostSubject: MW2 Guns   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:16 am

only 2 snipers one better be bolt action or it will suck for us snipers i hope your wrong on the snipez
Back to top Go down
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:27 am

well i screwed up on that list i belive all the snipers are back with the exception of the R700 and the Dragnov or M21 i forgot which but yeah that would suck
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:31 pm

yo Dragunov is the main sniper in MW2
Back to top Go down
https://universalfx.forumotion.net
yellow_turtle

yellow_turtle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 pm

it suck on ps3 were not getting the new map map so now everyone on ps3 is putting Mw2 as there clan tag to complain or protest something like that, on saturday everyone is suppose to have it Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YellowFilmsTV
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:10 pm

THAT IS THE GAYEST THING IVE HEARD, even tho i own an xbox i also play ps3 and i think its a shame that they are doing this.
Back to top Go down
yellow_turtle

yellow_turtle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:30 pm

yea play station is gay now since xbox bought everything, so i guess im going to get one know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YellowFilmsTV
God
Admin
God

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:00 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!   Modern Warfare 2 Stuff! Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Stuff!
Page 1 of 1